Our Leadership Team
Tel: +254 20 4270000, +254 732144000
Professional Qualifications and Memberships:
Atul holds the following qualifications and memberships:
- MBA from Heriot Watt University, Edinburg, Scotland
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Certified Accountants, UK, FCCA, UK
- A member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya - ICPAK
- A member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda , CPAU
- A member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Rwanda, ICPAR
Atul's Professional titles include:
- Chairman, PKF Africa Board
- Member, PKF International Global Council
- Director, PKF International Africa Board
Atul has extensive experience in the following services:
- Corporate Finance
- Management Consulting
- Project Audits
Atul has been a lead engagement partner in corporate finance assignments. With over 34 years' experience, his experience includes advising on acquisition strategies, due diligence reviews, restructuring, public and private share issues and placements. He has been involved as a transaction or financial advisor on a number of high profile assignments including the IPO’s of CO-OP Bank, Kenya Reinsurance Corporation, public offer for Mumias Sugar Company and the privatization of Telkom Kenya and Kenya Government owned hotels.
He has been involved on major privatization work in the oil sector in Zambia, Ethiopia Telecommunications corporation, Gambia Telecom; Bank privatizations including Kenya Commercial Bank, Zambia National Commercial Bank, Construction and Business Bank, Ethiopia.
Extensive corporate finance experience including due diligence, valuations transaction strategy and lead transaction advisory roles.
He has also been involved in Government ministries and state audits for the Government of South Sudan under support to the Audit Chamber and performed a number of project audits for projects funded by donors including EU, the Global Fund, USAID, UN Agencies, SDFID, SIDA and a number of authorities including NACC and Kenya Roads Board.Return to directory