Audit Semi Senior
DepartmentAudit Semi Senior
Experience NeededExperience: 3+ years in a similar role as an external auditor
About the position
PKF Kenya LLP is a leading Accounting and Business Advisory firm in the region with a diverse client portfolio. The firm is currently sourcing for talent to join our team in the Audit department. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious candidate willing to join a multicultural workforce. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and directing company financial audits.
- Verifying company financial information
- Addressing all queries arising from the seniors regarding the audits
- Supporting the accounting and auditing teams in their daily functions
- Preparing audit reports and statements for review
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas:
- Effective and timely execution of Audit related projects
- Effective contribution to the department’s development initiatives
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Graduate in the field of accounting, finance or any other related field
- Have CPA, ACCA (or international equivalent).
- Minimum of three plus years of audit experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and oral
- Professional competence, timeliness and mastery of subject matter.
If you are interested in this position, please send in your application by 30th June 2021
Click HERE to apply.