Organisations for which an audit is not a legal requirement may still decide to have an audit for a number of reasons.
The main reasons for non statutory audit are listed below:
- Help you meet your stakeholders’ expectations
- Help you identify and address financial and system issues
- Facilitate effective governance
- Give you reliable information on which to base critical decisions.
- Audits required for a specific or special purpose
We are able to conduct audits that are required for the purposes of shareholders, stakeholders, parties to joint arrangements, construction projects, service charge audits, pre-merger, divestiture or asset sharing audits.
Why PKF in Eastern Africa is the best choice for you in Audit Services?
We are committed to delivering an audit that adds value – our partner-led service gives you much more than just your “business MOT”.
- We work to understand your business, its goals and its issues, bringing extensive sector knowledge and experience to the task.
- We work with you, offering continual attention – not just at the year-end.
- We adopt a risk-based approach, carrying out an up-front risk assessment that focuses on your business’s key concerns and identifies potential threats.
- We can flag up other potential issues, mainly financial or internal controls, that may affect you.
- Subject to independent constraints, we can also offer pro-active advice on the risks you face, including practical solutions to accounting and systems weaknesses.
- Our reporting is clear and accessible, avoiding jargon.
- For smaller organizations’, we also offer a basic audit that delivers the compliance and peace of mind you need at a cost you can afford.
Find out more
For further information please contact Rajan Shah.